Necklace Holder DIY Easy Hanging Jewelry
Learn how to make an easy and inexpensive necklace holder that will keep your jewelry organized and displayed. This DIY project is perfect for beginners and can be completed in just a few minutes.
Why You Need a Necklace Holder
There are many reasons why you might want to make a necklace holder. Here are a few of the most common:
- Your jewelry is all over the place
- You can’t find what you’re looking for
- Your jewelry is getting tangled
- You’re running out of space
How to Make a Necklace Holder
To make a necklace holder, you will need the following materials:
- A piece of wood (such as a cutting board or piece of plywood)
- A drill
- A saw
- Wood screws
- A hammer
- A screwdriver
- A pencil
- A ruler
- Stain or paint (optional)
- Cut the wood to the desired size.
- Drill holes in the wood for the screws.
- Screw the wood pieces together to form a frame.
- (Optional) Stain or paint the wood to your desired color.
- Hang your necklace holder on the wall.
Q: How long does it take to make a necklace holder?
A: This project can be completed in just a few minutes.
Q: Is this project difficult?
A: This project is perfect for beginners.
Q: What are the benefits of using a necklace holder?
A: A necklace holder can help you to organize your jewelry, keep it looking nice, and prevent it from getting tangled.
Q: What materials do need to make a necklace holder?
A: You will need a piece of wood, a drill, a saw, wood screws, a hammer, nails, a screwdriver, a pencil, a ruler, sandpaper, and stain or paint (optional).
Q: Where can find the materials to make a necklace holder?
You can find the materials to make a necklace holder at your local hardware store.
Pros of Using a Necklace Holder
- Organize your jewelry
- Keep your jewelry looking nice
- Prevent your jewelry from getting tangled
Tips for Making a Necklace Holder
- Use a piece of wood that is sturdy enough to hold your jewelry.
- Make sure the screws are long enough to go through the wood and into the wall.
- Use a level to make sure your necklace holder is hanging straight.
Making a necklace holder is a simple and inexpensive way to organize your jewelry and keep it looking nice. This DIY project is perfect for beginners and can be completed in just a few minutes.
necklace holder diy easy hanging jewelry
– 2 wooden dowels (1/2″ diameter)
– 2 eye hooks
– 2 screws
– 2 washers
– 2 nuts
– Fabric ribbon or cord
– Drill with 1/2″ drill bit
Empty wine bottles
Pine, cedar, or poplar are all good options.
– 1 wooden dowel rod
– 2 wooden beads
– 2 S-hooks
– 1 drill
– 1 screwdriver
– 1 piece of sandpaper
– Wood glue
– Wood board
– Stain or paint
– Screws or nails
– Twine or rope
Use a tension rod and shower curtain rings.
Use a nail or screw to attach a small hook to the wall. Then, hang each necklace from the hook with a small piece of jewelry wire.